Digital Signal Processing
- Just for fun, the web site for this course in W'05 will be on Blackboard
- The subroutines that compute sine and cosine values are available
in this ASM file.
- The real-time PITCH example application (which incorporates
an FFT as part of a real-time algorithm) is available as a ZIP file.
- The FFT example application discussed in class is available
as a ZIP file.
- The ECHOC example application is available as a
ZIP file. You will need to install Python (see the Other
Resources section below) in order to run the interface program
on the PC. You will also need the CONIO.DLL
- Visit the Motorola
DSP56303 page. This contains pointers to the on-line versions
of the manuals (which are, of course, huge).
- The Suite56 DSP56300
Tools Windows installer [9MB]. Install this first. It is more recent than the Suite56 Tools CD distribution.
- The Suite56 Documentation Files
- This is the DSP56300 C Compiler/Assembler/Linker
version 6.3.1 [1.86MB] NOTE: You should install the Suite56
tools first and then only download and install this tool on
top of the Suite56 installation.
- This is the DSP56300 Simulator version
6.3.1 [2.6MB] NOTE: Same as above...install the Suite56 tools
- This is a set of subroutines [287K]
from Motorola for cutting and pasting into your code (FFT's,
- This file contains a set of EVM tools
[1.5M] (assembler, linker, librarian, debugger) and examples
for working with the DSP56303 EVM.
- This is the C Compiler Manual
(PDF) [850K]. NOTE: These manuals are all available on
the Suite56 Tools CD.
- This is the Assembler Manual
- This is the Linker Manual
- This is the Simulator Manual
- This is the EVM Manual (PDF)